We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. At no extra cost to you, I only recommend products I have experience with. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Doesn’t renting a villa sound fancy? Renting a vacation home in Orlando brings you even more benefits than staying in an average home rental, yet still provides all the amenities of a luxury hotel. And, it’s not as expensive as you might think. Here are my favorite places to rent a vacation home in Orlando for your next vacation.
Click any of the images below for a full home tour.
Budget Vacation Homes
If you’re looking to rent a vacation home in Orlando, but think it’ll be pricey, think again. You can get a home with a pool that sleeps up to six people for less than a hotel room in the Orlando area.
Just check out this pirate bedroom!
Vacation Homes Near Walt Disney World
This 4 bedroom home, located in Windsor Hills, is one of the closest rental homes I could find near Disney. Located 2 miles from the Animal Kingdom, take a look at the movie and game room!
What better way to come back from a visit to the theme parks than to this sparkling pool home at Encore. This home starts at $180 a night and has full access to the nearby waterpark. Encore at Reunion is a 10-minute drive to Disney property.
Villas for Multi-Family Vacations
You can get massive in Orlando. If you want to bring the entire family, and I mean everyone, this is the place to go.
The most extreme Orlando home I found could house up to 34 people. It’s 15 minutes to Disney, offers game rooms, home theaters, and 19 beds. It’s located in the Reunion Resort, which gives you on-site restaurants, a spa, fitness center. There’s an additional charge for the water park and golf. Take a look at the home here.
Who’s ready for Galaxy’s Edge?
Star Wars fans will love the home theater and themed bedrooms in this villa. Smaller than the one listed above, this one is probably more realistic for a group vacation. This home at Reunion offers 5 bedrooms and sleeps 17. It includes a private pool and plenty of entertainment. Check out the bedrooms by clicking here.
Vacation Homes with a Water Park
Any of the homes at Encore at Reunion have access to the water park, which features theme park size slides and an interactive splash zone area.
I’m in love with this adorable home with a Mickey putting green in the back. This six-bedroom home ranges from $280 to $500 a night and sleeps 14, making it another home great for multi-families.
Why Use TopVillas to rent a villa in Orlando?
- Top Villas are a luxury rental company offering over 4000 of the world’s best villas in the most desirable locations.
- With offices in both the UK and Orlando, they are experts in Disney vacation rentals. They carefully select their Orlando properties based on their proximity to Disney, family facilities and cool features.
- They also help guests sort theme park tickets too (for Disney, Universal, and others), and offer great rates on many of them thanks to our long-established connections in Orlando.
- No request is too big or small, and they will always try and accommodate additional requests. Our aim is to leave the guest in no doubt that they want to book their next vacation with them!
- They are family-run, with the company owned by siblings who started it from scratch with just one villa over a decade ago. This helps them stay in touch with their customer base’s wants and needs.
- They are self-confessed Orlando specialists!
Click the image to save for later!