Who is Detail Oriented Traveler
DOT is a blog founded in 2015 by Tonya Denmark (that’s me) to focus on the hidden gems and details in planning travel and the traveling itself.
The Detail Oriented Traveler Blog is geared towards busy moms, like myself, who want more than the cookie-cutter travel experience. They enjoy planning travel, experiencing new destinations and sharing the world with my children. They focus on authentic travel experiences as well as the joy of planning travel and discovering new things along the way.
I’ve written for luxury travel agencies, destination management companies, boutique hotels, US travel guides, lifestyle travel and more. I’ve worked in the hospitality industry in a variety of formats.
Professionally, I write for this blog as well as ghostwrite for others as well as operate as content marketing and social media manager for nearly a dozen brands.
Work with Me
I am open to adventure and working with travel companies and organizations in a variety of capacities. I’m happy to consider the following:
- Press Trips
- Sponsored Accommodations, tours, activities or attractions.
- Sponsored Posts
- Affiliate Programs
- Restaurant reviews
- Culinary Experiences
All opportunities will be considered, in keeping with the core values of the Detail Oriented Traveler, which is enjoying the details of travel.
What you could get when you work with the Detail Oriented Travelers:
- Room Overview Blog Post with Video
- Resort or Attraction Overview Blog Post with Video
- Social Posts in drip campaigns for 1 year
- Additional mentions and links back to content in other posts
- Daily live social media shares on Instagram Stories & Instagram posts – tagging resort/attraction
- Daily live Facebook videos
- All blog posts are also shared to Twitter, Pinterest, and our Facebook Page.
- All videos and vlogs are uploaded directly to YouTube and Facebook. They are also embedded on our blog.
Click here to view my Media Kit.
Some Post Examples
Travel Planning Resources
In accordance with the FTC Blogging guidelines, all content and reviews posted on Detail Oriented Traveler will be 100% honest and include a notation about the sponsorship at the beginning of the post.
If you’re interested in working with me, please fill out the form here.