We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I love Tampa and the surrounding area. It’s artsy, near the beaches, offers sports, entertainment, great food. If you’re looking for a fun Florida destination that is not Orlando, Tampa is the way to go. I reached out to the Tampa Limousine company for a fun family friendly activities in Tampa and a unique way to get around.
Tampa is a prime vacation spot for obvious reasons! Located along the Gulf Coast, beautiful weather and fantastic views are plentiful. No matter when you plan a visit here, there are a ton of family-friendly activities and events to partake in. From amusement parks to enticing museums, there’s a little something for every interest. We’re here with some tips for ensuring your vacation in Tampa is as convenient as possible.
Checking out local museums is a smart way to beat the heat and educate the family under the same roof. Tampa is home to some amazing exhibitions!
- Young adventurers will love exploring at Glazer Children’s Museum. It has about 200 interactive activities that focus on creativity and learning.
- The Museum of Science and Industry is another learning experience that includes a private planetarium and IMAX shows.
- The Florida Aquarium will captivate all ages with exotic animals and programs like the Dive with the Sharks exhibit. There’s also an indoor splash pad there!
Take advantage of the fantastic weather by enjoying one of the local theme parks!
- Adventure Island and Busch Gardens are two options that across the street from each other. Adventure Island focuses on water fun while Busch Gardens combines live entertainment and thrill rides.
- If you’re looking for something different, consider heading out to Dinosaur World! Here, you’re able to pan for gems and walk along life-size dinosaur models.
Click here to visit Busch Gardens, The Florida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo and the Museum of Science and Industry for only $106 per adult, and $96 per child.
Who wants to deal with navigating directions in an unfamiliar place? It can dampen the mood of the vacation when you have to spend extra time figuring out logistics. This is why it’s a good idea to reserve professional transportation for your vacation! With a Tampa Limousine Company, it’s easy to enjoy an itinerary of destinations in one day.
Whether you’re looking for something simple like car service or an elegant limousine, the benefits are endless. Chauffeurs have extensive knowledge of the area and are happy to offer up suggestions! Plus, you’ll spend a lot less time figuring out directions or parking details with transportation service. You can plan a fun day, grab dinner afterward, and head back to your hotel. It makes things simple!